Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nervous.

1. I'm grateful for the chance to VOTE. It was my first time being able to participate and what an election it has been. Even though it hasn't gone the way I had hoped, I know we'll be ok. I am nervous about what will happen in this country with our morals and values. I am nervous about Prop 102. But I believe and have faith we'll be ok.

2. Pumpkin pie ice cream with whipped cream and a graham cracker sprinkle. Yum.

3. The fact that all the ANNOYING ads about the props and candidates are OVER! It was getting very old.

2 comments:

cassie said...

Hi Danica! I love that everyone has blogs so we can all keep in touch.
I think I'm going to steal the listing 3 things you're grateful for each day thing from you if that's okay :)

p.s. I'm way glad all the ads for props and all that is done too

Kristal said...

Amen to all of these, but especially #3! So glad it's over, and so glad prop 102 passed. and I"M LOVING the turkey's all over your blog! They're so cute I could eat them up...really!