Sunday, November 9, 2008

Catch-up.

I've been super busy this weekend so now its time to play catch up. The whole weekend I was thinking about things I could write on my grateful list so here I go...

Friday...

1. Time Out! It was so much fun and very much needed. It was kinda like a mini EFY and who doesn't like EFY? The speakers were great but what taught me the most was the music. Hillary Weeks, Cherri Call, Jenny Jordan Frogley, and the cute guy from Jerico Road were all there. It was so fun to be there with my Mil, Sil, mom, grandma, and almost all my aunts on my moms side (we missed you Tammee!). Anyways, it was fabulous. Pictures soon to follow..

2. Brennon's leaving out of town for the whole week today. No, I'm not grateful for that but I am grateful for the fact that he was able to get this job. When he went for his interview, there we 50 people there for 5 open postions. (I'm gonna brag a little.) He was able to make it thru 2 rounds of interviewing and even beat some people who had airline experience. THEN, we just found out a few days ago that because of budgets, they had to cut 2 people from the 5 they had already hired. So he was in the top 3! So I'm pretty proud of him and grateful I got such a wonderful hubby.

3. Cara's curry chicken on friday night. I almost forgot how good it is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You need to make the Curry Chicken for the Gutts!

Nathan & Cherish said...

Hey I forgot to give your mom my email to add me to her blog! Do you mind? It's Cherishf852@yahoo.com Thanks!