Tuesday, July 31, 2007
1. I absolutly LOVE musicals. Newest favorite- Hairspray. Others include Newsies, Guys and Dolls, 7 Brides for 7 brothers and My Fair Lady. And I sometimes get mad at Brennon because he doesn't, even though I know only about 10% of the male population honestly enjoy a good musical, if that.
2. I went to every high school dance with a different boy. Our group seriously had a rotation system and stuck to it with a passion.
3. I eat certain foods really weird because it makes it taste better for me. Example: pudding- I put some on my spoon and lick it off backwards. string cheese-I try and make the strings i peel off as thin as possible. It drives Brennon CRAZY.
4. My shoe collection consists of 5 pairs of flip flops, 3 high heels and 2 tennis shoes. I am NOT a shoe person even though every Sunday I get so angry cause I dont have any cute shoes for church. But, I LOVE dresses and earrings and would buy one a day if I could.
5. Someday I want to own a quaint little flower shop and occasionally I want to be the delivery person. Whats better than seeing someone's face as they recieve a beautiful floral arrangement? There's this hospital that everytime I pass by it I want to make floral arrangements and go deliver them to random people. For me, pure bliss.
6. Ive been chased by the cops once. Yeah, Im cool. My friend and I saw this building under construction off the freeway and decided we wanted to climb to the top. We had to jump over a fence and 007-it to the building, hiding behind stacks of construction materials and heavy machienery. We got to the building and started climbing up the stairs when we saw this truck with a spotlight. We had to carefully go back down the stairs, while both of us were freaking out thinking we were gonna go to jail for tresspassing. I like to think we were in there on some secret mission and our goal was to get out alive. We then had to army crawl across this dirt field, hop over a fence and run across another dirt field. But this one had pokeies in it, as I like to call them. Ouch. I lost one of my flip flops but it was well worth it. Long story not very short, our car was parked right by where the guard was. So we devised a plan which consisted of booking it to the car and hauling our butts outta there. The rent-a-cop started chasing us but we eventually lost him. Or maybe he just stopped chasing us cause he knew he would lose. great night. Wow sorry that was long.
7. The way Brennon proposed to me was seriously better than anything I ever thought up in my mind. It was romantic, funny, beautiful and perfect. Cheesecake was involved. Anything with cheesecake and a diamond is bound to work out.
There ya go! My next victims are Kayla, Jenna, and Erica. Go crazy guys.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Our Floorplan! I plan to fill the large deck with beautiful potted plants and hanging baskets of flowers.
You can expect to recieve an invitation to a housewarming party in late October. This is where we shall party and eat food. It will be decorated much cuter, don't worry.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
How do I describe this place...Its like Ikea: indimidating, scary yet completly alluring. We were the only customers in there and about every 5 minutes, we would get a different employee come up to us. The ratio of employee to customer- 12:1. This place has every type, color, texture, or shape of furniture that you could ever think of. It was 2 stories and there was a map to get around. They had FREE cookies and pop people. They had sweet poker tables and the bed that I want for my girl someday, complete with a princess canopy. Pretty much everything. Why don't they have these in Arizona I ask?
Saturday, July 21, 2007
He's the one that doesn't look like he's from Utah.
Ive realized that Im not a very good blogger because Im not a funny writter so I just tend to post pictures and call it blogging. So I know its not very entertaining or fun but Im learning and maybe once I get back to school Ill remember how to write in an interesting way. Until then, bear with me.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Really big smiles.
I like this one cause it looks like my dad is coming with us on our honeymoon.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Luckily, while doing this, I have been able to finally hop on The Office bandwagon and watch season one and two. I can now see why everyone loves it so much. I am in love with the Jim/Pam thing. Brennon and I are now obsessed with it. Something good has come out of these thank you's, besides telling everyone thanks.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Ok, sorry i haven't posted in a while. This is not because of a lack of time, more of lack of material. But here's our new apartment! Its MUCH nicer than Minnesota. We really like it. Hopefully we'll get something like this when we get back to AZ.
The only decoration in our house. My mom sent me the family sign for my bday. Gives it a more homey feel.
Our VERY plain bedroom.
Just a cute picture from our wedding that i found while looking through all 600 of them. I love this one because its Brennon's real smile which was a little hard to get in front of the camara. Cheesy?
Oh, so we want to get a puppy when we get back to the valley. Its pretty much all we can talk about. Any suggestions of the kind we should get? (Keeping in mind we will be in an apartment for a while. )
Friday, July 6, 2007
These are our four friends here Lindsay, Jim, Kathryn and Garrett. A man with an awesome fanny pack took this picture.
I tried like 10 times to get a good fireworks picture but this is the best one i could get. I almost missed the finale because i was trying so hard to get a good picture.
Now these pictures are discusting. I was just amazed that we could take 4 pictures and none of them look even remotly decent. I think Brennon might have been sabatoging(sp?) my attempt to get a good picture.
Are you drunk honey?
probably the best one. sad.
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
8:00am- I woke up and Brennon sent me back to bed.
8:30Am- Brennon woke me and led me half awake into the kitchen where there was flowers, waffles, eggs, and rice krispie treat cereal!(my favorite) Oh, and a very cute card.
9:00Am-12:00PM- Just hung out around our new apartment.
12:30pm- Took Brennon to work and headed to the mall where i bought a few things with my bath and Body Works gift card. Also, went to Target and bought another season of Friends. Help me. Im addicted.
4:30pm- Found a AMAZING store called Plato's Closet and proceded to try on a bunch of clothes i didn't need. I tried on about 13 items and bought one skirt. Be very proud.
6:30pm- Went home and painted my toenails and watched an episode of Friends.
8:00pm- Left to go pick up Brennon on a street corner. My poor husband.
8:30pm- Ate at the amazing Olive Garden courtesy of Mike and Kathy (Thanks!)
10:00pm- Arrived home and watch an episode of Friends.
10:30pm- We go over to some friends of ours apartment to "get back the movies they barrowed" and Brennon has so very secretly organized a little suprise party for me! How cute is he! There was just 6 people there, including us. But it was a rockin party with cake and candles and presents and ballons! And our 4 friends, Garrett, Kathryn, Jim and Lindsay.
It was so sweet of him to do this because it was sort of a weird birthday for me. Its the first I've spent away from my family and not in Jo City/Holbrook. But he really made it so great for me. Im convinced he's the best husband ever!! Oh and if you were wondering, we watched another episode of Friends when we got home.
Monday, July 2, 2007
Here is the office i spend about 25 hrs a week of my life in. Its kinda dark, sorry, we need a new camara.
The cutest little kitty i got to babysit while I was working. She was a litttle annoying cause she's only 2 weeks old and always wants to play and whines alot. But just look at that face!
We found this weird catapiller thing on our door the other day. It had a tail! Brennon thought it wasn't real and that it was a bomb and that out door was gonna explode. Someone's watched a few too many action movies.
We got to go to the Minnasota temple on Thursday and do a session! It was awesome and SO beautiful.
Look im domestic! I made homemade chocolate chip cookies. They were dang good if i do say so myself.
Brennon dropped his toothbrush in the toliet. Ha ha