1. I'm so grateful for my adorable nursery kids. Yes, I'm in nursery. And I actually kinda like it. Imagine that. I do wish that Brennon was in there with me so he could see all the cute things they do. It a fun calling and an added perk: if I forget to eat breakfast, there's always lots of snacks for me to munch on.
2. The pretty flowers Brennon brought home for me on Friday. They are Fall-ish and make me happy when i walk in the door.
3. Sunday afternoon naps. I'm not really lacking in sleep right now but its so relaxing to take a little nap in the middle of the day. I guess I just better enjoy it while I can.
4. The wonderful night we had last night with the King's(the family I nanny for) and my family. We had yummy steak, delicious pumpkin cheesecake, funny conversation, and a game of Cranium where Brennon and I lost terribly. We were not on our game last night. But it was a great night and I'm so grateful for good friends.
5. So i had to do this online assignment yesterday that was really hard cause I had no idea what I was doing. It was about html, making websites, and Java Script (!). So I worked really hard on it and much to my surprise, I got 100%! I was really proud of myself and grateful that I had the time yesterday to do it well.
6. Oreganos yesterday. Pesto pizza, pablo pacasso salad, and pazookie. The 3 delectable p's.
Random note: So Brennon has a real hard time saying no to kids selling things at the door. And we've had 3 in the past 2 days. He bought a magazine subscription from the first one and I had to put my foot down when it came to the cookie dough. He reluctantly said no and walked in looking all sad. It was cute. Then this adorable little girl came to the door with her mom selling her homemade doggy treats. She gave us an adorable little sales pitch and we were goners. We don't even have a dog and we bought some. So if you have cute kids and there doing fundraisers, DO NOT send them here cause were obviously suckers for that. Were gonna run out of money.