Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lame-o

Yeah. I'm not so good at posting everyday.

But in my defense I didn't have a computer alllll week. And it was quite difficult I might add.

And I would really like to post pictures but we (as in you, honey) have not transferred the stuff from our old computer to the new one. So alas, you are forced to have only words that aren't even worded that well. Too bad for you.

1. I'm grateful for our new computer! Our old one would randomly shut down and run out of batteries within 10 min. Good times. It's hard living without the Internet! I have frequented the halls of CGCC this week.

2. My fabulous parents. We went over there tonight to say hi and it just reminded me how lucky I am to have, quite possibly, the best parents ever. We talked and laughed with my mom and went to visit my dad at the new church building (at ten oh! clock, mind you). I just love how he's so excited about the building, the art work, everything. Its endearing.

3. Less than a month left til winter break! 'Nuff said.

Oh, and B is home for good! Yay!

2 comments:

Cara Fish said...

Yea! I'm excited to skype! Let's make dinner while we're on skype! Ha!

Unknown said...

You do possibly have the best dad ever!