Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mall of America!







Last thursday, we took the day off and went to the Mall of America! It was so amazing and huge! it was like all the malls in arizona combined times 10! We had alot of fun...First, we got lost in downtown Minneapolis because it was SO confusing!I thought Phoenix was bad...Then we hopped on a train headed to the mall. We got there and the first thing we did was go the aquarium. Its the largest underground aquarium in the world! It was really amazing. It was this long tunnel with the sea life all around you. It felt like you were in the ocean except not as scary. Then we just looked around the mall a little. There's over 500 stores! It was a little tough cause we are poor but still fun. We went to the lego land thing they have there which was pretty cool. Then we went on the log ride and got hilarious pictures! I wish we could post it but its the ones you buy. Anywyas, it was a very fun day..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww I wanna go to that aquarium. My friend here from Minnesota told me how awesome it is. And you guys look soo cute in the picture where you're in the sharks mouth...I love your shorts! I miss you guys! move back soon!!!