My mother tagged me through e-mail and I probably wouldn't have done it if I wasn't stuck in the house all day sick. And also the fact I have not too much to blog about. So here's to being sick and boring.
1. Who is your man? Brennon Wayne Fish
2. How long have you been together? about 15 months
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? We dated for about 8 months, engaged for 3, married a little over 4 months
4. How old is your man? 22 1/2
You or your man?
1. Who eats more? He definatly does. He is like my personal garbage disposal. If i don't want anything on my plate, almost garenteed he will eat it.
2. Who said "I love you" first? Definatly him, even though I wanted to say it way before he did. And he knew it! This is cheesy but, instead of saying "Love you" at the end of the night, we would say "like you". It felt weird not saying anything so we came up with that til we were both ready. Haha
3. Who weighs more? Yeah, i dont really like this question. But its definalty him. Marriage has put a little weight on both of us though.
4. Who sings better? I think he could if he would try! He has a good voice but everytime I tell him to sing normally, it comes out in this falsetto, half laughing noise. So I guess me until he learns that I think a good singing voice is sexy.
5. Who's Older? Him. But in maturity...thats a different story.
6. Who's smarter? Hmmm... probably him. We should take an IQ test to see. I can just hear the fight now...
1. Who's temper is worse? He has absoultly NO temper! Ive kind of tried to get him mad, just to see what its like but to no avail. He is the most even tempered person Ive ever met. So I guess the answer would be me.
2. Who does the laundry? Its pretty 50/50
3. Who does the dishes? Him mostly. He's a little particular about it and he knows I hate it.
4. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. Well, he just always sleeps closest to the door in case a burglar comes. Ha ha
5. Who mows the lawn? When the day finally comes that we have a lawn, however small it may be, he will. And he will take great pride in that small patch of grass.
6. Who pays the bills? He does. I'll forget.
7. Who cooks dinner? Me mostly. Lately I haven't been a very good wife in that aspect. There's been a lot of PB and J's. Sorry hun.
8. Who drives when you are together? He pretty much always does. I think my driving scares him.
9. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Him. And can I just say how nice it is to be married and not have to pretend to pull out my wallet to pay? I always did that when we were dating, just to be nice. Now our money's the same so I don't have to put in that unmeaningful effort.
10. Who's the most stubborn? Hmm.. i think we are pretty even on this one. We can both be kinda subborn at times but i think I give in alot easier because he is usually right.
11. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Probably him. Even if he isn't and I just want him to be, he usually does.
12. Who's parents do you see more? Mine live closer so probably them.
13. Who kissed who first? I would say it was pretty mutual. I gave him all the right signs so all he had to do was lean in. Haha
14. Who asked who out? This is a little up for debate. He got my number the night he met me. He text me the next day and then the day after that. He said something like what are you doing tonight so I said something like oh nothing planned how about you. Somehow, it evolved into us going to chilies. But after that night, he asked me on a real date. So, i guess we'll never know.
15. What did you do? Well after the chilies night, which we like to call our pre-first date, he took me paddle boating on Tempe town lake, cold stone on Mill, the dollar theatre to see Nacho Libre, and back to his house for another movie. Needless to say, I got home pretty late.
16. Who has more friends? Umm... about equal but I get to see mine more often probably.
17. Who has more siblings? Me. I have 5 little sisters and he has 2 older brothers.
18. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Interesting question. I think our answers would be different. I should make him do this and see how much they differ. A post to come...