Saturday, July 21, 2007

One year ago, he was on a very long flight.

Another anniversary. Brennon's been home from his mission for one year! He went to Scotland and I met him a month after he got back. I remember he still had sort of an accent and when ever he would ask a question, his voice would go up and back down in one sentence. Its hard to explain but it was very endearing. So here's some pictures of his mission.



He's the one that doesn't look like he's from Utah.











Ive realized that Im not a very good blogger because Im not a funny writter so I just tend to post pictures and call it blogging. So I know its not very entertaining or fun but Im learning and maybe once I get back to school Ill remember how to write in an interesting way. Until then, bear with me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It seams like hes been home longer than a year - This year has been jam-packed with adventures! Tell Brennon he is definately the best looking elder of the bunch, not to mention the best missionary. (not partial at all)

The Epps Fam said...

Man, that's so sweet he went to Scotland! Jim always talks about how he wants to go back and visit his mission (tennessee - BLAH). But you're lucky because if Brennon ever wants to go back to Scotland, that would make for a sweet vacation. I guess tennessee wouldn't be too bad :).
Oh, and you're a great blogger! I hate the way I write, considering I couldn't go back to school cause I had a baby.....oops.

Kristal said...

I love your blog...it's very dani (that's a good thing) and yes, bren is the best looking mish. That's what I love about Jase's mish pictures too, he's by far the best looking (and non utah looking)

Anonymous said...

Bethany and I wondered if anybody else noticed that thing he did with his voice when he got home. Its cool. Hope you guys are having fun!

Erica said...

Shut up you are a very good blogger. And all people care about are the pictures anyway. My favorite line from today's post "He's the one that doesn't look like he's from Utah." lol lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Dani! I'm posting from Tyler's account because I don't want to set up a new one for me, but it's actually JEN writing this comment. Remember me? :-) I got your sweet thank you note yesterday. You're one good gird, and I am sure Brennon knows what a sweetie he got when he got you. I hope married life is treating you very well! Keep leaving me notes on my blog -- it's always so fun to hear from you. I'll post some new pictures from our trip to WY when I have a few minutes. Love ya! JEN