Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloweens gone by..

So I have been looking through some old pictures and in the Spirit of Halloween, and for your enjoyment, here are some of the gems I discovered.

My revealing Bam-Bam costume. I remember my parents giving me a plastic club as a prop. I also remember me misusing it.

Wow. Well, I think our family did the Wizard of Oz theme this particular year and I obviously drew the short straw, quite literally.




My 6th grade year as an Egyptian/Greek person. I remember thinking I looked so pretty that year.

I believe this was Freshman year. Katie, correct me if I'm wrong, as you are the cute fairy in this photo standing next to some scary goth freak. Celeste, what were you?


And this was 2 years ago when Brennon and I were dating. We got to my parents house and threw some costumes together. As you can see, Brennon was a pimp and I was his army ho.



And last but not least, our first Halloween as a married couple. Brennon was gladly a nerd and I am a biker chick. And when we got to our ward trunk or treat, none of the adults were dressed so we felt pretty cool.

I wish I had some of Brennon's old Halloween pics so Kathy, if you have any, let me know. Especially if they are embarrassing.

This years costumes coming soon...

Happy Halloween everyone!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom must have been some kind of stinkin genious when it came to the sewing machine! I especially love the face painting technic on the scarcrow. Wheres this years picture???

SEALEDDEAL.BLOGSPOT.COM said...

hahaaha your a freakin sexy scare crow!!!! hahaha love this post!

Erich and Katie said...

I love the trip down memory lane with all the Halloween pcitures!! Looks like some good times! Hope you are doing well!

Jenna said...

Happy Halloween!

Celeste said...

Oh my gosh! You need to burn that picture with me (or cut me out) I don't even remember what the heck I was. I don't remember that at all! It's a good thing too! I probably just threw something hideous together. I think I died laughing!

Mrs. Allens Class said...

AAAAAAAAA ha ha ha! My fav is the first. Ow ow!

Willy in Chile said...

Danica! I know you found me a long time ago but I'm like 4 months behind the system... but how ARE you?! It's been a long while since I've seen you. Maybe... right when Dason got home? Either way, you and your husband are cute and I like your blog :)

SEALEDDEAL.BLOGSPOT.COM said...

P.S update my blog address to your page so you can go to it.

www.kaylaguttery.blogspot.com

byubabe08 was slightly false doctrine.

Kathy said...

Danica you have seen my picture sorting system! I will never find any pictures we need unless you and Cara come and help me.

Celeste said...

Hey this is 8th grade by the way. I showed my husband this picture and he laughed! I think I was a hippie..but none the less...lol