Friday, August 19, 2011

Yep, you guessed it....4 months old.

Once a month blogging is the new trend I guess...better than nothing!

So the little guy is 4 months old! He is so much fun..I officially love this age! He's talking a ton, laughing, and starting to roll over. He's such a good baby, loves his bouncer, swing, bumbo, and new love, the exe-saucer! Still nursing but he gets a bottle once a day so I can teach piano. He's losing most of his hair, except for a nice mullet in the back. This month has also brought on some not so great changes- he's sleeping worse, getting up 3-4 times a night. Teething? Growth spurt? Whatever it is-ugh. He spoiled me I guess. We finally moved him to his own room WAY upstairs. He's fine- I'm struggling.

4 month stats:

Weight: 15lbs 9oz- 50th%

Length: 26 1/2- 90th%

Head: 16cm- 30th%

Brennon starts his LAST SEMESTER OF SCHOOL today!!! I'm a tad excited about this.

Pictures...



His concerned face...

Pictures from his blessing day...such a wonderful day with our family and friends


Getting ready.

I'm pretty sure he's loving this.






Lots of the beautiful women in his life..

:

He loves bath time!


And loves his excesaucer!


4 months old baby!

The Fish's


And the Gutts



Love my little family!!

1 comment:

Burgess said...

Love the kissy picture! Maggie (my 7 month old) did the same sleeping thing -- she used to be a great sleeper and then it was super erratic. I tried to let her "cry it out" once and it was such a traumatic experience (for me -- she cried so much she lost her voice!) that I haven't tried it again. Anyway, now it's back to at least 8 hours in a row. Just wanted to give you some hope :)