Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Beeba!



Today is my lovely sister Breea's 14th birthday! She is a talented photographer, crazy clogger, and just a freakin awesome sister! She always makes me laugh and on occasion lets me borrow her clothes. She is so beautiful and now that those braces are off, my parents are gonna have to fight the boys off with a stick! Not that she wasn't beautiful with them on of course. And since I'm so jealous of her amazing talents and gorgeous features I decided to post these pictures...





STILL, really cute.

Ok, one really sexy one...

Happy Bday girl! Bring on the stake dances and high school!

4 comments:

Taralee said...

What a pretty little sister! Little sister's are the best, huh? I'm glad you did a new post...FINALLY! Oh and I'm am surprised we didn't run into eachother. Holbrook? What were you doing in Holbrook? :)

Hope you guys had a good holiday!

Amy John said...

I think she is so stinking pretty!!!!

Breea said...

thanks dani! thats really nice. i thoiught you were going to say something mean because i always so something mean about you, so thanks! haha. i love you sista!

Unknown said...

Blog about your new Christmas Tree, I wanna see it!

Love your sweet Breea post - your a great big Sis!