Saturday, May 26, 2007

The first

Well, this is my first blog entry...well "our" first. Most of you that will look at this know that Brennon and I just got married 8 days ago! And we are now living in Minnasota for the summer. We just took a 23 hour road trip across New Mexico, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, and then finally to Minnasota! It was a fun trip but VERY long! So, anyways we decided that we would do a little blog(inspired by Kristal) to let you all know of the adventures and stories of the newlyweds! It wont be as cool as her's cause I have NO idea what I'm doing but hey its something. We'll be posting pictures and more entries as soon as we can figure this thing out....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, already it's as good as mine...trust me, your's will be way better because your life is LOTS more exciting than mine! I'm excited that you're doing this. Let me know if you need help witih anything. I'd love to make you a blog header or something!
We miss you guys tons already!

Love ya lots
m5

dani said...

YAY! I love this already! That would be SO awesome if you would make us a blog header whatever that is...haha

Anonymous said...

You can add on ya know....like in your "down time" that you're "bored"...BLOG! It's fun!