1. She is the master at goofy faces. She's known for them and without fail will do one in every single picture. But the difference between her and I: she can actually make it look kinda cute. Me, not so much.
3. She can dance like a mad women. It's probably because of her infamous "Gutt-butt" or "bubble butt". We all wish we had Kayla's bottom.
4. She is a fabulous singer and preformer. Like she could be on American Idol right now. Her preforming group "Light" has pretty much consumed her life in high school and I can tell she is just so happy doing it.
5. She is simply hilarious. We have had many good times singing loudly in the car, one octave higher than we should. Good times. She can always make me laugh even when she's not trying to.
6. She has more guy friends than she knows what to do with! And they are all amazing guys all on or leaving on there missions shortly. She now spends her days waiting by the mailbox to see which one she will recieve a letter from.
7. She doesn't care what other people think and she always stands up for what she believes in. I definitely look up to her because of this. She's not afraid to be a goof ball or a "goodie-goodie" and she is ALWAYS herself. And everyone loves her for it.
8. She's the best sister and my best friend! I almost daily express my hatred of BYU because the stupid school is taking her away from me in a year or so! I suppose I will survive, as long as she ends up here! She is so awesome and I'm so glad she's my sister! Love you and happy birthday!!!